Grain Handling Equipment
Silos Spain’s grain handling equipment meets all quality and safety requirements and has been engineered to withstand the most demanding environments during grain handling operations.
Harvest season range
Designed for medium use during one harvest a year.
Designed for intensive use up to 12 hours a day and up to 300 days a year.
Heavy duty range
Designed for large facilities working up to 24 hours a day and more than 300 days a year.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Quality and Safety
Our grain handling equipment meets all safety and quality requirements:
- It is made of S350GD galvanized steel with a Z-600 coating providing unbeatable weather protection.
- It is modular and bolted construction.
- Its performance is guaranteed.
- Components from leading brands.
- Its reliability is assured by its mechanical simplicity and the quality of the components.
- It is silent and safe.
- We will meet any required safety regulations: European Directive – machinery. Rules for the selling&trade, commissioning of machines. European Directive – protective systems – potentially explosive atmospheres. Machine safety standard, general principles for the design and assessment of risk and for risk reduction. Equipment and systems for continuous maintenance, safety requirements and electromagnetic compatibility. Machine safety. Permanent means of access to machines and industrial facilities. Low voltage directive.
Harvest season range.
Designed for medium use during one harvest a year. Suitable for small agricultural installations where handling equipment will work during the harvest period.
Designed for continuous processes or intensive use. For small and large facilities operating continuously up to 12 hours a day and up to 300 days a year.
Our industrial range includes:
- Bucket elevators
- Chain conveyors
- Slide gates for chain conveyors
- Traditional belt conveyors
- Screw conveyors
- Agricultural screw conveyors
- Industrial screw conveyors
Heavy duty range.
Designed for large facilities working up to 24 hours a day and more than 300 days a year
Our heavy duty range includes:
Enclosed belt conveyors